Information that Jamjoom Store obtains and maintains in its databases
1. Personal information of the user, such as name, age and e-mail.
2. The user’s personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for password retrieval.
3. The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Does Jamjoom Store share this information?
1. Of course, Jamjoom Store seeks to retain this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user, and Jamjoom Store does not retain this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between (Jamjoom Store) and the user.
2. As a general rule, all this information is only available to those in charge of the Jamjoom Store, and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
3. Since Jamjoom Store seeks to preserve the safety of users, in the event that Jamjoom Store notices any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the user, Jamjoom Store may inform the competent authorities after consulting with the attorney for (Jamjoom Store).